2020 “Revive My Ride” Contest is here! To enter, read the rules below and click here!
If you own an Arctic Cat/Textron Off Road UTV, you are eligible to enter the 2020 Revive My Ride contest! Contestants send in videos for a chance to win a complete makeover of their Arctic Cat/Textron Off Road UTV. The winner's ride will be stripped down to the frame, rebuilt from the ground up and customized. Check out the videos below for past years winners.
2020 “Revive My Ride” Contest Rules
Top Ten finalists will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019. Winner will be selected via MLS Powersports facebook live video on Friday, November 22, 2019.
To enter you must complete the following by October 31, 2019
1. Complete the form here.
2. Send us a video testimonial of not more than 2 minutes, showing you and your Arctic Cat/Textron Off Road UTV telling and/or showing why you love it so much. Videos are encouraged to be an entertaining and positive endorsement of your UTV. You may send a link to your video (from YouTube, Vimeo or cloud service), email directly as an attachment or mail a USB/thumb drive.
Electronic submissions are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to send a USB/thumb drive please remit to: MLS Powersports, Revive My Ride Contest, 1030 Paris Pike, Georgetown, KY 40324. Entries must be postmarked by 10/31/19.
- Entrant must be the owner of record of the entered all terrain vehicle, hereafter referred to as “UTV” and proof of ownership will be required at the time of delivery.
- Entrant must be 18 years or older and a legal U.S. resident.
- UTV must be delivered to and picked up from MLS Powersportsllc, 1030 Paris Pike, Georgetown, KY 40324 during regular business hours and at owner’s expense.
- UTV must be delivered to MLS no later than 1/15/2020.
- Entrant agrees to hold MLS Powersportsllc, its management, employees, agents, vendors and partners harmless for any incidents of use, misuse, or neglect of the UTV in question.
- MLS Powersports makes no guarantees of fitness of use or warranty for the UTV or any of its modifications or accessories.
- MLS Powersports makes no guarantee of impact to existing warranty or guarantees that may be in place for the UTV prior to modification.
- Entrant agrees to accept the design direction of MLS Powersports.
- MLS may keep or return damaged at their discretion, defective, worn or replaced parts that are removed from the UTV for the purposes of upgrade.
- MLS Powersports will attempt to complete the build within 120 days, but makes no guarantee of that time frame.
- Entrant agrees to the use of their name, likeness, photos, videos, quotes, and UTV for promotional purposes.
- Winner will be selected at random from a group of ten (10) finalists that will be selected by a committee made up of MLS Powersports employees and representatives of supporting vendors.