2018 “Revive My Ride” Contest
Winner will be named at the fall “Wicked Wildcat Weekend” ride at Brimstone Recreation ATV park in Huntsville, TN on September 15, 2018. Need not be present to win.
To Enter You Must Submit the Following via email by August 31, 2018:
- The year, model and VIN number of your Arctic Cat/Textron Off Road UTV.
- The type of riding you prefer most.
- Your full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A video testimonial of not more than 2 minutes, showing you and your Arctic Cat/Textron Off Road UTV telling and/or showing why you love it so much. Videos are encouraged to be an entertaining and positive endorsement of your UTV.
Submissions are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrant must be the owner of record of the entered all terrain vehicle, hereafter referred to as “UTV” and proof of ownership will be required at the time of delivery.
- Entrant must be 18 years or older and a legal U.S. resident.
- UTV must be delivered to and picked up from MLS Powersports llc, 1030 Paris Pike, Georgetown, KY 40324 during regular business hours and at owner’s expense.
- UTV must be delivered to MLS no later than 12/01/2018.
- Entrant agrees to hold MLS Powersports llc, its management, employees, agents, vendors and partners harmless for any incidents of use, misuse, or neglect of the UTV in question.
- MLS Powersports makes no guarantees of fitness of use or warranty for the UTV or any of its modifications or accessories.
- MLS Powersports makes no guarantee of impact to existing warranty or guarantees that may be in place for the UTV prior to modification.
- Entrant agrees to accept the design direction of MLS Powersports.
- MLS may keep or return damaged, defective, worn or replaced parts that are removed from the UTV for the purposes of upgrade.
- MLS Powersports will attempt to complete the build within 90 days, but makes no guarantee of that time frame.
- Entrant agrees to the use of their name, likeness, photos, videos, quotes, and UTV for promotional purposes.
- Winner will be selected at random from a group of ten (10) finalists that will be selected by a committee made up of MLS Powersports employees and representatives of supporting vendors.